Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My To-Be-Read Pile

Yesterday, I posted about the books I am eagerly waiting to receive from my local library.  The truth is, though, I have plenty of books I haven't read piled up already.  They're books of all kinds: new releases, older titles, library books, books I've purchased, ebooks, library ebooks, audiobooks.  I have so many books, and I thought I'd show them to you.  Here's a picture of my to-read shelf:


And in list form, in case you can't see all the titles in the picture:
- Libba Bray's Gemma Doyle Trilogy
- A Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce
- Double Identity by Margaret Peterson Haddix
- The first 3 Alex Rider books (Stormbreaker, Point Blank, and Skeleton Key) by Anthony Horowitz.  I already read these when I was a kid, but I put them on my to-read shelf because I intend to reread them.
- The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson (also known as On the Count of Three)
- Of Bees and Mist by Erick Setiawan
- Skinned, Crashed, and Wired by Robin Wasserman
- I am the Messenger by Marcus Zusak
- Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan
- Unremembered by Jessica Brody
- This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
- Mind Games by Kiersten White
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab
- That Time I Joined the Circus by J.J. Howard
- Powers by Ursula K. LeGuin 
- Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder

But that's not all.  I have ebooks and audiobooks too, and here's a list of those:

Pretty Dark Nothing
Heather L. Reid

Viral Nation
Shaunta Grimes

I'm Not Her
Janet Gurtler

Mila 2.0
Debra Driza

17 & Gone
Nova Ren Suma

Easy
Tammara Webber

My Life Next Door
Huntley Fitzpatrick

The Friday Society
Adrienne Kress

Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Laini Taylor

So that's, like, 30 books.  Which is actually even more than I thought I had before I wrote this post.  It seems I'd better get reading, fast!

Does anyone else have a to-read pile as big as mine?  Tell me in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment